Friday, September 9, 2011

Introduction


Introduction



            Hey! My name is Meshaal AlEnezi, I’m 16 from Kuwait. I’m also an exchange student studying at Whitney Young High School! I love it here in Chicago; it’s a big city and is very diverse. I have been to many countries across the world but this is my first time in America and its awesome! I hope I get to know more people and learn American Literature.

            I am the eldest of all my siblings. I have 3 brothers (15, 4, 11 months) and 1 sister (13 Yrs.). My father is a general surgeon and my mother is an Arabic teacher. My family back home is very supportive and I would stand up for them! I miss all my friends and family members but I’m also patient.

            I’m an ordinary person looking for perfection. My life goal is to be a doctor like my father. I Love to play soccer and swimming. My favorite soccer club is Real Madrid and I love the player Cristiano Ronaldo. My lucky number is 7. Like I said before I have been to many countries across the world like to Canada, Malaysia, Thailand, Turkey, UK, Egypt, Iran, Dubai and more! So I have a hobby of collecting different types of money from all over the world!

            I currently live with a host family on Roosevelt Road. I have a host mom and sister. My sister is Alexus Williams; she is also a in Whitney Young, a junior.  They take me downtown and incredible places every once in a while.

            My goal in this year in America is to be a great ambassador for Kuwait, to set good examples by my good actions. And to just switch ideas around and show people how we do things.  


Meshaal Alenezi    

No comments:

Post a Comment