Sunday, February 26, 2012

Memoir- Alaska


Memoir Assignment for Honors English II
Memoir: Alaska

I read the article “Alaska”. It talks about how he visited Alaska. That the airplanes were smaller than the others and that they had no Tv’s. The boy went on a fishing trip after a few days after their arrival. He was proud of his catch. He also describes the weather

I like this memoir. By its interesting facts, it actually gave me a desire to visit Alaska on day. I believe it was written by a young author. The author has accomplished to deliver his message on his experience to Alaska. But he rarely expresses his feelings on his trip. He lacks organization skills on his memoir. It was great that he explained how proud he felt about catching a fish. Another mistake is that it lacked details of character. Overall I would give it a 6 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment