Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Rewritten Scene: Myrtle,


I was waiting of him, the love of my life Tom, to come over because I am in a distraught situation. Oh how I miss him dearly! I was concord to see him entering and I just wanted to give him a big hug. He came with a typical guy named “Nick”. Tom asked me to go with them to Newyork and I accepted. On our way I begged tom to buy me a dog. I secretly named it Abby. Abby was brown and white and had a thin smooth coat. We arrived and this Nick guy seemed agitated and uncomfortable but we convened him to come up the apartment and meet The Mckees and my sisters. It was almost like a party with liquor moving freely. Most people were drunk the party was getting louder by the hour. Everybody was over Abby and I just loved the attention!! I changed my cloths and people were following me like as if I was a queen of queens. The party was quit delightful. However, Tom and I caught into an argument about his wife Daisy that hate terribly! He told me not to talk about her anymore but I want to say whatever I would like. Out of the blue Tom got angry and slapped me so hard that he broke my nose! The party broke up and that was the worst day of my life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment