Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thankful for a classmate



Thankful for a classmate

First of all I would like to say that I love every single classmate in this amazing class. With an motivating and cool teacher, Mr. McCarthy makes this class worth wild! The class is even in its perfect time in the middle of the day; I would not be hungry or tired.
Everybody has an incredible personality. Harlan and Mckinley both have a wild imagination! I’m thankful for Jonas because he understands how hard it is in being an exchange student to adapt to this society and language. The classmates around me (Filip, Joanna, Javier, Jack, and Lexi) always are there for help and I’m just grateful to everyone because I know I am going to have an amazing and experience-ful. I am excited to meet our new student alex. To top it all of it I am very grateful for Mr. McCarthy for making English Literature my favorite class of this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment